Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Title Of My Blog


Since this is my first post I want to explain the title and address of my blog. First, the title, "Where Do We Go From Here?" This comes from a song on the soundtrack of the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is one of my favorite songs. But just the question it asks has been really important in my life. I am always asking myself after certain things happen, where do I go from here? What do I do with this? It, to me, is a really valid question in everyday life. There are always things happening that are either good or bad and in life, we have to decide how to respond to those things.

As for the address, pottersalchemy, it is based on something that we just studied in my Harry Potter class. We talked about how Harry Potter follows the trail of alchemy. It's a lot to get into on here, but it's very interesting stuff. It came from our textbook, Unlocking Harry Potter. It's really good. Anyway, sorry this is kind of boring stuff. My next one will be better I hope.

No comments: