Friday, March 20, 2009

Results

I was worried about the appointment with the midwife last night because our conversation earlier that day was discouraging for me. I didn't get a very good first impression of her. So, I was like, "what are we going to do if we don't like her?" Surely we don't want someone we're not comfortable with in our home supervising our child being born. So, that was all up in the air. However, we met with her and Katie last night and I have to say that we both really liked her. I guess first impressions aren't everything. So, as long as she's willing to work with us financially, we're sticking with her. Because we're coming in so late in the game, when most people probably have their bill paid off by this point in the pregnancy, we don't have the full amount to pay her upfront. But I think she's willing to work with us if we're willing to pay and just be reimbursed by the insurance company. Anyway, it all worked out. There's still a lot of last minute things to do, but God is giving me strength to get it done. He is good!

1 comment:

learning beautiful said...

that's cool. I'm glad things are falling into place for you!