Wednesday, November 21, 2007

You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown!


I found a copy of the cartoon version of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown." It's very interesting how they made those little kids sing all those high notes, and not exactly well. Sometimes I need something to take me back to my childhood. I don't want to be a kid again, but sometimes I miss the innocence of it all. Not knowing how hard life can really be sometimes. Not having to confront people with issues that you never thought would cross your path. As I was watching Charlie Brown last night I just really felt like a kid again. It was good to sit there and laugh like a little girl and also to experience my husband enjoying me laugh. That's why they are my favorite cartoons. They're innocent but really smart at the same time. Anyway, these are just ramblings, but we all need to ramble every once in awhile. I wish I was more active in my own life where I could just remember every detail of how I feel at certain times and what goes through my mind when faced with certain issues.

No comments: