Monday, December 3, 2007

Nice, But Stressful

We had a pretty nice weekend. On Saturday, Mike and I went to Riverfront. I had never been there before and I really liked it. It's a nice place to just walk. I can see going there a lot to be alone. Then, we went to the Flea Market to look around. Didn't really find anything, but it was nice to be out. Here comes the frustrating part. I went shopping for some more winter clothes on Saturday and Sunday and came back with absolutely nothing. There was just nothing that I liked. I went out with high hopes and excitement and came home grumpy and annoyed. I'm not a huge fan of shopping to begin with, but this was ridiculous. Anyway, I know that this is a minor problem in the grand scheme of things but, I just needed to vent because I don't get to shop for clothes very often.

1 comment:

learning beautiful said...

let's go shopping! :-P actually, I was wondering if you had time to hang out and just chill tomorrow... or if maybe I should come give your job some business. ;)