Friday, February 29, 2008

A Harry Potter Mishap

So, I go online to check my bank account today and Amazon has charged me double for the Harry Potter books. I think, surely it could not cost that much to go through customs. And it's impossible to get in touch with anyone on the phone because I ordered from the UK. So, I have emailed them to find out what exactly the extra charge was for. The thing is, if it is not a mistake and I try to send them back. I will only get reimbursed for what I paid for the books. I of course won't get back what all the duties were on it, so it's like if that's the case, what's the point? I'll have to keep them either way and be out a lot more money than originally planned for. We had the money, but we are really trying to save. It's just a suckie situation.

No comments: